3rd Line Global Core Desktop SMEKegworth5 months initialOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line Global Core Desktop SME to join...
3rd Line Global Core Desktop SME
5 months initial
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a 3rd Line Global Core Desktop SME to join their Kegworth based team for a 5 months initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Providing 3rd line support
- Writing or editing VB or Powershell scripts
- Managing Group Policies
- Proficient at supporting Windows 7, Windows XP and other Microsoft productivity applications
- Experience with remote access solutions
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of activities and work well under pressure
- Training/FAQs/Operational Handover
- Security & patching
- Operating System & configuration
- Implementing controls and policy
- AD Group Policy Management & Scripts
- Virtualised Computing knowledge
- Solution Design Review
- Scripting & Reporting
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age