Infrastructure Solutions Architect PermanentUrgent requirement for a solutions architect to work with our client in west London on a permanent basis. The Solutions Architect will...
Infrastructure Solutions Architect - Permanent
Urgent requirement for a solutions architect to work with our client in west London on a permanent basis. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for the definition, implementation and communication of IT architectures and road maps to implement IT strategy and goals in support of business priorities within the infrastructure domain.
As the solutions architect you will be required to;
- Develop and maintain reference architectures, frameworks, road maps and standards for infrastructure that deliver the strategic IT goals, business priorities and comply with technical and industry/regulatory standards.
- Provide solution/technology design oversight and advice to ensure compliance of projects and programmes (and services) to architectural standards and road maps, resolving or escalating potential non-compliance issues.
- Develop innovative solution architectures that are cohesive, fit for purpose and ensure cost effective delivery of IT strategy and business priorities.
- Assess emerging industry trends and anticipate and develop potential strategic IT solutions to exploit for business benefit within governance processes.
- Ensure development of portfolio plans is supported and ensure investment cases support architectures and road maps.
- We are looking for someone with substantial experience of developing large scale infrastructures solutions & platforms that underpin business critical solutions, defining architectural direction and harnessing innovation for business benefit.
- Previous experience of working as a design authority for a project portfolio or major programme and knowledge of airport processes, systems and information would be valuable.
- Breadth of infrastructure technical knowledge across networking, data centre technologies, end user compute and core infrastructure service technologies such as Active Directory is essential with the ability to work effectively with subject matter experts in all technology domains.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age