Java DeveloperYou will have experience working as a professional software developer. You will be required to develop Spring-Boot/Camel based Java micro services based on existing...
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled SharePoint Developer to join their Aberdeen based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have the following skills:
- Developing new features on top of the existing system as well as improving and refactoring existing code
- Custom development in SharePoint technologies to deliver new solutions and enhance existing Sites
- Support and maintenance of the existing system.
- Advanced use of .Net development to Accompany SharePoint knowledge
- New Develop and support of current systems in C#
- Previous experience working in an agile environment to include daily/weekly scrums and stand up.
- Input idea at a group forum and add value to development process and the project being worked on.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholder to gain information and manage expectation where necessary.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age