SC Cleared Network Operations Engineer Permanent role Base in SolihullAre you qualified to CCNA or CCNP level and experienced within Network Operations?We have a...
Digital Test Software Engineer | Stevenage | 6 Months | SC Cleared
The main duty for the successful candidate will be towards the generation of test systems capable of carrying out both proof-of-design and performance tests within a world leading high-tech digital processor product business-line. The digital processors designed within this division are used in several of the most advanced telecommunication payloads currently, and the ability to test these complex systems relies on a wide understanding of both the RF and digital electronics that constitute the designs.
You will be expected to work within product teams to capture design information, discuss and agree procedures for testing at all stages of assembly and ensure all work is sufficiently defined to allow accurate cost and scheduling data to be generated
- Very strong background in software design and implementation, especially in the context of a test application
- Fluent in several software languages (C/C++, Java, Python)
- Proven track-record in a product "design and test" business environment
- Understanding and practical application of RF test & measurement equipment (including the use of programming interfaces)
- Very strong background in software/hardware integration and debug
- Commitment to delivering technical reports as required by the project team
- Experience of working within a product manufacture and test domain
- Knowledge of digital electronics design and manufacture (schematic capture, PCB, FPGA/ASIC, power architecture)
- Knowledge of SQL and database applications
- Extensive experience of software application design and development
- Strong knowledge of working with a test and measurement team or function
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age