*Exciting Job Opportunity* Lead Back Up and Storage Engineer #1 Digital & Cyber Consultancy London>£70k-£80k + Bonus & Benefits!Are you looking for the next phase...
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a 3rd Line Storage and Backup Engineer to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
In this role you will be working in a team of 8 and you will be responsible for providing consistent support and management of storage and backup platforms.
Main responsibilities include:
- Technical validation of configuration changes on live equipment.
- Liaison with project and transition resources to enable smooth handover of newly built storage environments in to live support.
- Technical authoring of knowledge base articles.
- Management of incident and request tickets in line with agreed SLAs.
- Implementation of technical changes to managed storage environments in line with Daisy change management process.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Commvault Data Protection
- NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP
- EMC VNX
- IBM XIV
If you are an individual with hands- on experience of technical escalations, send me your CV and I will give you a ring to discuss the job opportunity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age