Release Manager | Master Data Managmenet | 6 Months | BerkshireWe are currently recruiting for a Release Manager with MDM (Master Data Management) experience to...
Release Manager | Master Data Managmenet | 6 Months | Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Release Manager with MDM (Master Data Management) experience to join one of our clients in Bracknell for a 6 month contract.
You would be expected to deliver all MDM-related software releases to the live environment, establish, maintain and manage release change control process, track potential changes and drive ongoing improvement through the release process, and establish and maintain processes and controls with internal and external suppliers for management, delivery and communication of release-related activity.
Expectations of the Release Manager:
- Be available to make timely decisions, provide ad hoc direction and support.
- Manage the account level relationships with 3rd parties.
- Support Project Managers and members of the standing team in day to day Project Delivery.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner any risk or impact to existing or future plans.
To deliver against the key accountabilities, the Release Manager will be expected to:
- Lead teams composed of internal and/or third party resources.
- Produce and/or oversee deliverables according to agreed methodology and using the Collaboration Model.
- Support other activities as assigned by line management and Programme Manager.
- Work independently to meet objectives, quality standards and deadlines.
- Work in an environment where targets move and situations are ambiguous.
- Plan work for self and others, and delegate responsibilities to deliver within agreed scope, activities and deadlines.
- Be responsible for own technical work and/or project and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Establish own milestones and milestones for team or individuals.
- Determine work sequencing based on objectives given.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives.
- Consistently demonstrate a problem-solving perspective.
- Act as an escalation point for problems and support resolution.
- Perform and deliver consistently to time, budget and quality targets in a continuously changing, complex environment.
- Be perceived as a credible and trustworthy leader.
- Manage own time and that of others and be responsive and adaptable regarding conflicting demands.
- Advise on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and make correct choices from alternatives.
- Demonstrate a high level of awareness of all business issues in own operational / project
- Environment; and of wider business / economic issues.
- Manage and assess significant risks and act as an escalation point.
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age