Conduct Risk Manager Complaints (1-2 year fixed term contract)A pioneering international FinTech company which is disrupting the traditional consumer lending space by providing solutions for...
Risk Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Risk Manager join their Edinburgh based team.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Working within the banks Risk team in supporting risk management across the Programme and the developing risk profile
- Facilitating targeted risks assessments and deep dive reviews on risk themes, to determine risk forecast and profile
- Developing the quality and content of the Programmes risk portfolio
- Reporting on risk profile and remediating actions to operate within risk appetite
- Preparation of reports and risk profile views illustrating current risk profile status
- Working with Programme teams to understand programme delivery risk and separate operational risk associated planned changes
- Working with project managers, delivery teams and risk owners to improve the content and quality of RAID portfolio to ensure Bank standards are applied and better manage risk profile
- Detailed analysis of risk portfolio to identify areas for improvement and/or development to ensure trends and themes of risk can be identified
- Training & development with Technology programme colleagues and risk owners to improve RAID reporting
- Ensuring governance standards on RAID portfolio are consistently applied across the Programme
- Reporting and MI on RAID status for regular management reporting and Risk Board
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age