Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
Infrastructure/Security Project Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure/Security Project Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will must have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Infrastructure experience
- Working on Security projects
- Patching and vulnerability management
- Ivanti (patching)
- Shavlik (patching)
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to be heard and push back
- Project is within the delivery stage so this person will come in and get it over the line
- ServiceNow integration
Should this Infrastructure/Security Project Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age