I am currently looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work for a large IT service provider on site with a broadcasting organisation on...
Role: 3rd Line Desktop Engineer / Technical Support Engineer - Banking
Location: Canary Wharf
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading organisation that requires a Desktop Engineer to join their expanding team working at a site at Canary Wharf. You will be involved in a mix of BAU support and project work dealing with mission critical systems.
- Point of escalation for the 2nd line teams for the desktop engineering teams and software/application troubleshooting
- Level 1 testing and deployment of new software
- Effectively use and manage Service Now to handle and update calls
- Carry out incident and change activity
- Demonstrate high levels of customer care behaviours at all times and adopt an approach that shows consistent commitment to providing a customer focused quality service.
- Work across lines of service to ensure a coordinated approach to providing support for the customer. Cooperate with other teams within our group and 3rd parties to ensure all services are delivered within service level targets and according to best practice.
- Actively build and develop excellent working relationships with all members of the team to ensure a professional approach to day to day activities.
- Experience working in the finance industry ideally Banking
- Technical Desktop support within a complex environment with demonstrable experience at 3rd line
- Experience dealing with Software packaging/implementations, changes, releases
- Deployment experience with SCCM is good to have
- In depth ITIL service support experience
- Experience with ITSM tools ideally Service Now
The 3rd Line Desktop Engineer role will be based in Canary Wharf and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a 3rd Line Desktop Engineer looking to make your next step then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age