Senior Automation Test Engineer Permanent Cardiff, UK Cucumber, API Testing, CloudA software development company require a Senior Automation Test Engineer to join them on a...
Senior CyberArk Engineer's Needed
8 Month Contract
Based in London
8:00am to 5:00pm
The Senior CyberArk Engineer will assist the existing CyberArk project team with implementing product updates, enhancements to the existing solution, implement additional privileged access capabilities, and provide L3 support and escalation path for L2 support team.
As a direct report to the Privileged User Management Technical Lead the individual will have the following accountabilities: - Develop new CyberArk capabilities based on strategic roadmap - Perform routine maintenance on the CyberArk platform - Identify opportunities for CyberArk system optimization - Assist with the implementing updates and enhancements - Act as a champion for security best practices within Pearson - Adhere to CISO and Pearson process, policies and procedures to perform role - Develop and maintain technical documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Expert level understanding of IAM, privileged access management concepts and processes
- Experience with the design and architecture of complex security / IAM solutions.
- Expert level understanding of CyberArk Privileged Account Security concepts and processes
- Hands-On experience in deployment, configuration, integration, upgrading and troubleshooting CyberArk Privileged Account Security product suite
- Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Application Identity Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics, Privileged Session Manager Proxy, CyberArk REST APIs.
- Hands-On experience in integrating CyberArk Privileged Account Security product suite with enterprise platforms such as Windows / UNIX servers, VMware ESXi, Network Devices, Middleware, AD and Databases.
- Knowledge and expertise in the workings of privileged user access within Operating Systems (windows / UNIX), VMware ESXi, Network Devices, Middleware and Databases
- Experience in troubleshooting CyberArk Privileged Account Security product suite integration with the wider enterprise eco-system, such as ticketing systems (like ServiceNow), Active Directory, security logging and monitoring (like Splunk), Identity and Access management (like: ForgeRock, Oracle, IBM, CA Technologies, Sailpoint)
- Experience in the use and troubleshooting of CyberArk REST APIs / PACLI to automate tasks related to user entitlement management and safe management
- Experience with CyberArk EVD reporting
- Experience in the use and troubleshooting of RDP, SSH connections
- Broad understanding of information security and risk management concepts, standards and controls.
- Significant risk assessment and planning
- Current understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats
- Formal CyberArk Training and Certification
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies - Exposure to security within AWS / Azure cloud services
- Exposure to security within DevOps
- Non customer facing role but an ability to build strong relationships with internal teams, and senior leadership is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age