Senior Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant | London | 3 months Senior Privileged Access Management (PAM) Consultant with strong CA PAM experience to support enterprise...
PKI Specialist - London - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a PKI Specialist to join their London based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience in information security architecture, design and implementation
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing PKI solution and controls
- Demonstrable experience in articulating technical strategies, and gaining consensus and support from multiple stakeholders
- Experience in key management of solutions using PKI and Azure Key Vault.
- Experience in implementing complex applications, services, infrastructure and security solutions driven by strategic and tactical business requirements
- Design of IDAM and single sign-on solutions
- Experience implementing Federated authentication brokerage service in the cloud
- Ability to clarify security technical detail and confidently communicate associated business risks to senior management
- Solid understanding of security architecture principles and development of security system roadmaps
- Ability to articulate and communicate cybersecurity challenges, security risks and security strategies at C level
- Ability to assess information security risks and provide risk mitigation
- Key management using PKI and Azure Key vault
- Subject matter expertise in PKI, SSO & IDAM solutions including
- Ping Federate
- Ping One
- Experience in implementing container platforms such as Docker and Azure container
- Technical knowledge of services on leading cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP and AWS
- Experience developing blueprint reference architecture using hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience of developing secure Dev Ops
- Can work without close supervision.
- Prioritises work and meets deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Should this PKI Specialist position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age