Senior Project Managers with experience of delivering large technology change projects during major Mergers, Acquisition or Company Divestment programmes are urgently sought by this Tier...
SAP Project Manager
My client are a FTSE 100 company and are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience of implementing SAP systems and an exposure to UK custom systems; Chief/ NES.
- Senior Project Manager
- Experience of Implementing SAP
- Change management experience
- Managed a team of > 5 onsite/ remote
- Stakeholder engagement
- Managed projects with budget of £1m+ gbp
- Managed 3rd party vendors
- Management of status reporting, issue log, risk log, dependency, impact analysis
- Exposure to UK customs systems, interfaces to/from UK customs, Knowledge of CHIEF/NES
- Experience in implementing software that manages export documentation, return codes, testing software
If you are able to handle pressure, conflict, changing demands, budget prioritisation and have the skill to manage senior stakeholders, deliver with confidence the status of project, report with accuracy and brevity, then please apply, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age