My client, a leading media company, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work in their Cloud Platform team. To help build and operate their...
Cloud Business Analyst - 6 months - London
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking an experienced Cloud Business Analyst to join their London based team.
The candidate must have investment banking experience as well as the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Proven business analysis experience on Cloud migration and hosting projects including Application, Network and infrastructure security
- Experience of ensuring compliance against Financial Conduct Authority, Information Commissioners Office and European Banking Authority cloud guidance
- Risk assessment experience on cloud application migration
- Business case development experience on large scale multi million pound cloud project/programmes
- Business requirements analysis, process mapping (on premise to cloud) and optimisation experience on cloud migration projects
- Strong project governance knowledge and stakeholder management experience
- Developing transition plans and training programme for cloud risk assessment process
- Experience of developing target operating models for operation in cloud platforms
- Mapping cloud architecture requirements against enterprise architecture standards
- Experience in developing cost allocation model for cloud services based on utilisation of shared infrastructure services and/or consumption of compute and storage resources
- Producing reports and presentation packs for senior management
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age