Senior Data Analytics Consultants with experience of Audit Support work are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's rapidly expanding team...
Data Engineer / Data Visualisation / Data Analytics Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Data Analytics Engineer to work for a company based in Cambridge.
As an engineer you will support solution development, provide technical leadership, and take responsibility for delivery. You will working on an AWS data platform as part of a team that delivers cloud solutions and data visualisation.
You would be the technical point of reference on projects, working with team members spread globally. This will be working in an Agile based environment.
You will hold some of the following knowledge and experience:
- You will have delivery experience across key elements of the data & analytics domain,
- You will need great interpersonal skills & a collaborative approach to delivery,
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to understand business needs and translate them into a solution,
- You must have strong analytical and data manipulation ability
- You will have experience of technical leadership in data and analytics.
- Experience of ETL & cloud techniques and tools (AWS data & analytics services such as S3, SQS, SNS, Redshift, Postgres, Aurora, MySQL, EMR, HIVE, PIG, Spark)
- Experience of visualisation technologies
- Agile practices.
Please apply online for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age