Mobile Automation Test Lead London 12 months Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Mobile Automation Test Lead to join...
Mobile Automation Test Lead - London - 12 months
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Mobile Automation Test Lead to join their London based team.
- Good understanding of the full software project lifecycle.
- Test automation planning and execution on range of software products (mobile, web services)
- Testing SoapUI and REST API web services
- Experience of developing automated tests for native Apps on one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, Windows platforms.
- Test progress reporting, defect triaging and defect pattern analysis
- Experienced with automation tools (such as Appium, JBehave, Jenkins, SoapUI, Restful, JMeter, Fiddler, Spec flow, JIRA & Zephyr).
- Planning, design and implementation of test automation throughout the lifecycle; able to demonstrate results in reducing manual testing effort
- Familiar with Continuous integration and testing methodologies
- Collaborative testing techniques (TDD / BDD / Agile) and using related tools (Cucumber / spec flow, JBehave).
- Risk based test planning, effort estimation & execution within the context of software programmes.
- Must hold a Testing Qualification (ISEB, ISTQB) or the equivalent gained through practical experience.
Please note only candidates with SoapUI, automation testing and mobile experience will be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age