Mobile Automation Tester x5 6 months LondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for 5 highly skilled Mobile Automation Tester to join their London...
Mobile Test Automation Lead - London - 6 months
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Mobile Test Automation Lead to join their London based team.
- Good understanding of the full software project lifecycle.
- Test automation planning and execution on range of software products (mobile, web services)
- Testing SOAP and REST API web services
- Experience of developing automated tests for native Apps on one or more of the following platforms: iOS, Android, Windows platforms.
- Test progress reporting, defect triaging and defect pattern analysis
- Experienced with automation tools (such as Appium, JBehave, Jenkins, SoapUI, Restful, JMeter, Fiddler, Spec flow, JIRA & Zephyr).
- Planning, design and implementation of test automation throughout the lifecycle; able to demonstrate results in reducing manual testing effort
- Familiar with Continuous integration and testing methodologies
- Collaborative testing techniques (TDD / BDD / Agile) and using related tools (Cucumber / spec flow, JBehave).
- Risk based test planning, effort estimation & execution within the context of software programmes.
- Must hold a Testing Qualification (ISEB, ISTQB) or the equivalent gained through practical experience.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age