Security Consultant Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Consultant to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Security Consultant - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Consultant to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
Skills/Knowledge (a good mix of the following):
- Generalist cyber security knowledge with a good understanding of the threat profile and defence mechanisms in a banking context, especially as these relate to the development and operational processes of third party SaaS suppliers
- General technical understanding of the development and operational processes at play in cloud-based, SaaS platforms
- Strong partnership management skills
- Strong negotiation, presentation and documentation skills
- Confident communicator able to build consensus despite a backdrop of frequent ambiguity
- Experience of being effective in large, complex organisations while maintaining a high level of start-up style motivational energy
Should this Security Consultant position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age