Security cleared Support Co-ordinator required for a global company to join their team in Basingstoke, Hampshire.This role will be to helping manage a building /...
Digital Project Co-ordinator - 6 months - Edinburgh
Lorien's Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for two Project Co-ordinator's to oversee the day to day management of business as usual projects during the delivery of the online digital transformation project and support the project team where applicable.
The candidates suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Experience of delivering digital projects, such as campaigns or site roll-outs
- Experience in delivering projects using both Waterfall and Agile led methodologies
- Significant CMS understanding
- To effectively understand, plan, manage, communicate and deploy any new projects that may arise
- Ability to help support the workload, well-being and workload management of any graduate / intern / apprentice resources that join the team when necessary.
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age