Data Analysts Permanent LondonMy client, a 'Big 4' consultancy firm, are seeking a number of Data Analysts to join them in their offices in London.The...
Workday Integration Analyst
My client are a FTSE 100 company and are looking for an Integration Analyst to integrate Workday into their current system.
Knowledge, Understanding and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing Workday technical knowledge
- Experience with HCM application
- Experience of integrating other external third party systems
- Accountable for leading and driving the integration designs from implementation of a new integration to successfully deployed services
- Product Test Plan prepared, executed, completed and approval has been documented with evidence that the results are satisfactory. Any defects identified, recorded, fixed and retested
- Complete Technical and Functional design documentation
- Able to initiate the integration job schedules during User Acceptance Testing based on the Test Plan
- Beneficial to have knowledge of the Workday Module; Recruiting and on-boarding
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age