UX Designer | London | 3 months initiallyWe are currently looking for a UX Designer to join one of our clients for a 3 month...
UX Designer | London | 3 months initially
We are currently looking for a UX Designer to join one of our clients for a 3 month initial contract based in London.
You would be working on two current projects across two teams split equally: Checkout and My Account. There would be a mixture of standard BAU work and supporting new projects. You will be holding up as the sole / leading UX expert in the delivery team.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, ability to rapidly put together userflows / prototypes and strong on data and user testing research as part of this (although dedicated research team to assist)
- Can demonstrate solid UX with good examples of problem solving and process for interview
- Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
- Understanding in creating usable solutions in complex technical architectures
- Experience in designing for digital products
- Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
- Comfortable with using web metrics/traffic analysis
- AGILE scrum experience, working in sprints, with backlogs and feature sets.
- Comfortable using prototyping tools (e.g axure)
- Familiar with workshop facilitation, and user centric research methodologies
- Experience in setting vision and structure for own workload
- Engaged in the UX community, going to talks, reading blogs & articles
- Experience in designing for Responsive digital products
- Experience working in productised teams and departmental model
- Retail experience
- Experience in creating solutions for complex technical architecture
- Actively contributing to the UX community with own blog, talks and events
A CV and portfolio will need to be provided.
If you thinkk you would be a good fit, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age