Scrum Master West LondonMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Scrum MasterThe key responsibilities for this role includes:Facilitate all...
Scrum Master - West London
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Scrum Master
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Facilitate all meetings and Scrum ceremonies
- Reflect with the team to continuously self-learn
- Report to management, monitor metrics and highlight any issues or anomalies
- Manage and maintain Scrum tools and information radiators
- Triage security engagement requests into agile project management software (e.g. JIRA)
- Working with the wider business to unblock security delivery impediments
- Communicate with stakeholders at all levels; understand and communicate Tech platforms related projects to security product owners
- Monitor/manage security engagement with various Tech platforms teams
- Coaching security delivery teams on agile processes & practices
- Collaborate with peers to refine agile processes
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Certified Scrum Master with significant commercial experience in the use of Agile Scrum, Kanban and XP methodologies within the SDLC.
- Proven success in achieving successful software product delivery, preferably in Tech Security
- Growing and facilitating highly motivated and capable teams to deliver innovative software products.
- Mentoring skills that demonstrate the agile values and principles in every thought and action.
- Helping teams and individuals become agile through care, consideration and collaboration while taking a pragmatic approach that will support delivery.
- Agile project management - experience managing work streams with external dependencies.
- Previous technical experience in a development, test or analysis role.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Proficient using agile project management software (e.g. JIRA)
- Expert in Agile delivery processes & frameworks including Scrum, Kanban and the Spotify model
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Scrum Master.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age