Quality CoordinatorWe are currently seeking a candidate to train as a Quality Coordinator for a leading IT organisation based in Prudhoe.The candidate will be a...
We are currently seeking a candidate to train as a Quality Coordinator for a leading IT organisation based in Prudhoe.
The candidate will be a strong communicator with great attention to detail and investigative skills and be keen to progress their career within the Quality Coordinator role.
The Quality Coordinator will be assisting the Change Manager in driving adherence to Change Management Processes.
- Delivery of services in a professional cost effective way.
- Delivery against commercial and operational objectives.
- Achievement of agreed individual objectives.
- Succession planning within team.
- Collaboration with various Head and Back Office departments at all levels
- Compliance and Governance with: Clients SLAs, Clients' operating procedures and Service management process
The Quality Coordinator will have the ability to follow and ensure collective adherence to process. To be successful in this role you will hold excellent attention to detail and the ability to apply methodical and logical approach to Quality and customer satisfaction solving make decisions and drive solutions. They will have the ability to inspire cooperation and coordinate activities across teams with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please call or send your CV for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age