Compliance Programme Manager LondonContract 6 MonthsMy client, the world's second largest reinsurance company is now looking for a Compliance Programme Manager to join the team...
Compliance Programme Manager
Contract - 6 Months
My client, the world's second largest reinsurance company is now looking for a Compliance Programme Manager to join the team for 6 months initially.
The key objective of the role of Compliance Consultant, is to support the Executive Team and local Board of Directors in their understanding and oversight of the identification and management of Compliance risks and execution of the Compliance Organisation's responsibilities.
Your Skills & Experience As a Compliance Consultant will include:
- Minimum five years' experience in compliance, risk or governance related roles
- Previous experience of regulatory issues in respect of conduct risk, anti-money laundering and international trade controls preferred
- Understanding of the relevant core business activities
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic and changing matrix environment
- You must have experience of working within insurance
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support development of the Compliance Programme and associated compliance risk mitigation standards for existing, new and changes to regulations including policies, guidelines, training and communication
- Provide enabling guidance to the Business with respect to compliance requirements and implementation of the Compliance Programme
- Support oversight and provide assurance to Management regarding the Business' implementation of the Compliance Programme through performance of assurance activities
- Delivery of the Annual Compliance Plan as it relates to SRPP
- Design and roll-out SRPP specific compliance Standards/Guidance where required
- Provide training on relevant compliance risks to SRPP Board and management team/staff
My client are hoping for a start date at the end of July, so please send your CV over as soon as possible for consideration, interviews will be taking place ASAP. Alternatively you can call me to find out more about the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age