Resource Manager 6 months Edinburgh Lorien's Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for Resource Manager to join their Edinburgh based time.The candidates suitability is...
Resource Manager - 6 months - Edinburgh
Lorien's Edinburgh based banking client is currently looking for Resource Manager to join their Edinburgh based time.
The candidates suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Extensive experience in similar role
- Financial Services experience
- Knowledge of Agile principles to ensure these are imbedded within your Programme / Portfolio and adhered to
- Managing new requests and extensions
- Managing resource allocations and approvals
- On boarding and off boarding of resources
- Proactively manage resource request fortnightly cycles
- Headcount & location forecasting
- Strong stakeholder Management and communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Sharepoint (creation & maintenance of sites)
- Production of Programme Board Packs with Key Stakeholders & timely production of minutes
- Confident in your knowledge of the governance practices surrounding a Project Delivery team i.e.
- Gate Review Meetings
- Required Project documentation
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age