IT Support / 2nd Line£15 per hour My client are looking for a candidate to help maintain the college computer networks and workstations and to...
IT Support / 2nd Line
£15 per hour
My client are looking for a candidate to help maintain the college computer networks and workstations and to provide technical support to all users of the client's IT system contributing, as appropriate, to the development of client's IT services and policy.
- Contributing to a responsive, effective and user-friendly helpdesk service to end-users
- Assisting with the day-to-day administration of the client's computer networks, including checking user account details as required. Supporting standard client's software packages and curriculum specific software.
- Installing and configuring workstations, end-user software, printers, peripheral devices, network cabling, connection points, switches routers and all other physical installation tasks as required.
- Complying with network infrastructure conventions and requirements as led by the IT Services Manager
- Complying with system security measures to ensure required standards are met. Meeting the requirements of the Data Protection Act, and associated client's Data Protection Procedures and Policies.
- Upkeep of the WDS Images for client OS deployment, including the creation of new images
- Windows Server Servicing, updating and cleansing
- Active Directory Support
- Knowledge of WSUS
- Contributing technical expertise to a-learning projects and developments across the site
- Maintaining IT related audio visual equipment across the site vas required. Attending internal and external meetings as appropriate.
- Any other duties reasonably requested within the post
If you feel you have the right skill set, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age