Senior Programme PlannerVodafone have a new requirement for a Senior Programme Planner to join their team in London on an initial 3 month contract.The successful...
Senior Programme Planner
Vodafone have a new requirement for a Senior Programme Planner to join their team in London on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience working with or in a Public Sector organisation.
- Create and maintain programme and project plans to inform the programme manager of the activities in the programme and their status as well as feed into the customer's reporting system
- Organise planning workshops and create low-level detail plans for management and reporting
- Create macros and tracking mechanisms to enable project tracking to provide mid-level reporting to the programme manager
- Liaise with stakeholders and other interested parties to ensure their plans, information and reporting mechanisms function as efficiently and accurately as possible.
- Create resourcing models for the programme level to understand constraints and what-if analysis
- Review programme and project plans with senior management, internally and with the customer
- Review sub-contractor plans to ensure accuracy of delivery and consistency with programme time lines
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age