Project Administrator CambridgeshireMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Project AdministratorThe key responsibilities for this role includes:To offer a...
Project Administrator - Cambridgeshire
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- To offer a high level of support to the Projects Department Manager, Project Lead and Project Team, with full involvement in the day-to-day project support activities and responsible for office resource management.
- Responsibility for all aspects of support and organisation of office resources and project documentation.
- Raising all PO requests in Ariba and updating cost tracking/budget sheets thereafter, ensure that appropriate costs are allocated to the correct projects and codes.
- Manage small projects as required by Project Lead.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Extensive experience in a multi-disciplined Project Team in a Project Administration role.
- Strong MS office package skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Projects and adobe.
- Excellent communication skills required to enable interaction at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and priorities work items and backlog.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of Ariba or other procurement systems.
- Understanding of Project Delivery processes
- Understanding of Project Financial management
This is a Permanent role working for a top company as a Project Administrator.
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age