Security Controls Manager Edinburgh 6 Month Contract Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Controls Manager to join their Edinburgh...
Security Controls Manager - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Controls Manager to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Leading a control analysis and assessing risk
- Evidencing control effectiveness and improvement
- Articulating clearly and credibly to senior stakeholders
- Nice to have - knowledges of legacy software, Malware
- CISSP, CISM or CISA qualitied
- Considerable experience in a security and risk role.
Should this Security Controls Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age