PMO Analyst SC ClearedVodafone have an new opportunity for a PMO Analyst who holds current valid SC Clearance to join them on a client site...
PMO Analyst - SC Cleared
Vodafone have an new opportunity for a PMO Analyst who holds current valid SC Clearance to join them on a client site in Gloucester. This is a contract opportunity with a contract length initially until the end of March 2019.
- Work with the project, programme and portfolio management community to ensure predictable delivery with no surprises. Plays a proactive role in the promotion of programme and project management standards, implementation of good programme and project management practice, and the monitoring of specified projects and programmes.
- Specifically supporting the Quote process for Work Packages that involves Project Management.
- Proactively links all process areas together to analyse the "bigger picture" (e.g. between Planning, Resourcing, Risk Management, Change Management).
- Analyses outcomes to produce trends which identify problem areas.
- Produces and implements action plans to assist the Programme/Project Manager in addressing problems exposed by analysis.
- Produces evidence for the effectiveness of the processes and proposed improvements.
- Specialises in one or more of the following areas, but must be competent in all of them and flexible in approach: Methodology and Governance; Resource Management; Planning; Reporting; Finance Management; Risk Management; Change Management; Tools, Systems and Data Integrity of project/programme information
- Support the Delivery of small works / BAU projects and provide cover where absences occur.
Key Skills & Experience
- A recognised qualification or certification in PMO/Assurance skills (e.g. P30, ISEB)
- Prince 2 or certification achieved in recognised project management methodology
- Thorough understanding of delivery governance principles and/or demonstrable experience of successfully delivering projects to meet business expectations and deliver results.
- Extensive experience in management reporting techniques and processes, and performance metrics.
- Broad understanding of financial controls, project accounting and benefits realisation process
- Demonstrable strong operational process and governance capability
- Able to evidence highly proficient skills in MS Office, particularly Excel, Visio and PowerPoint. Also able to evidence experience of PM and PMO tools and reporting. Demonstrable experience of the automation of reporting and processes.
- Risk and compliancy management experience
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age