A Solution Architect is required by this Tier 1 Consultancy to join their technology strategy function, working on solutions for their global client base and...
Vodafone have an exciting new opportunity for a Solution Architect to join their team in Newbury on a 5 month contract.
Core skills they are looking for is an Solution Architect who is an innovation and enablement driver, that can deliver solutions that drive Cost savings through Solution Alternatives, Reuse or Rejection and able to deliver solutions that can drive volume usage and value/benefits to the business.
IT Programme Delivery organisation has accountability for the delivery, maintenance and continuous evolution of the IT platforms and applications, across the breadth of the Vodafone Corporate Platforms, as well as being E2E accountable for technology across the Vodafone shared service centres.
The role is requested to have the following objective:
- Define and Deliver the IT Programme Delivery Innovation Roadmap to improve, maximise use and reduce cost of the platforms within IT PD and Vodafone
- Partnership with tool suppliers (e.g. SAP) for co-innovation of cutting-edge technologies
- Manage New Demand, Solution Scope & Design and long term strategy application roadmap for new solutions in Solution Design & Architecture IT PD
- Provide sourcing recommendations for software components and system integration work.
- Manage the innovation process, introducing new ideas, process and products and establish technology forecasting.
- Define and deliver Support & Operations Set up for new technologies utilizing Vodafone Offshore Capabilities in VISPL
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Innovation Management process
- Define and deliver Support Set-Up for cutting edge technologies
Key performance indicators:
- Innovation enablement Cost savings (Solution Alternatives, Reuse and Rejection) * Delivery (volume and value/benefit)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Knowledge of all SAP application ecosystem is a plus
- Agile/SAP certification is a plus
- Knowledge of current innovation technologies in ERP, Operations, Consumer
- Knowledge also at different level of depth of most relevant technology trends (Robotics, AI, Cognitive, Predictive Analytics, IoT, blockchain, ...)
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age