Mobile Automation Tester x5 6 months LondonOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for 5 highly skilled Mobile Automation Tester to join their London...
Mobile Automation Tester x5 - 6 months - London
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for 5 highly skilled Mobile Automation Tester to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract working on in a FinTech environment.
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- Must have vast experience in Functional Testing within a mobile project/programme
- Strong experience in Automation testing through Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in writing BDD feature files using Cucumber & Gherkin Language
- Knowledge on non-functional testing techniques and tools
- Experience working with cloud based technologies
- Knowledge/experience with Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and API testing would also be highly advantageous
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age