Short Term ContractSunderlandWindows Active Directory / Cloud ConsultantMy client, a leading managed service provider is in need of someone well rounded in Microsoft AD and...
Security Operations Consultant
My client; a leading IT company who specialises in Cyber Security are looking to hire a dynamic and results focused SOC to join their London team.
You will lead a team of technologists and project managers responsible for integrating our leading edge cyber security product. This is a business development, technology and program leadership role requiring equal skills and focus.
- Identify new cutting edge products for consideration by the architecture and engineering teams including providing input back to the product roadmap
- Manage engagement with external partners to drive their product development requirements.
- Work across the companies disciplines to identify opportunities and to deliver collaborative solutions to help clients meet their cybersecurity and business goals.
- Must be able to managed internal priorities and practice management (including team development) and balance these operational requirements with those for business development and service delivery
- Direct the delivery of strategic projects and programs. Expertly manage cost, schedule, requirements and risk on behalf of the function
- Bachelor's degree with 15+ years of prior relevant experience, including experience in supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Expert presentation skills and excellent record of building effective relationships internally and with partners/customers. - Expert knowledge of developing highly functional operational teams that execute at exceptional levels.
- Proven ability to recruit, retain, energise and motivate high performance multi-functional technical teams. - Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and foster relations at the executive level internally to company and with senior customers.
- Executive level technical writing and comfortable developing reports/briefs for ELT and BoD
- Deep experience developing and implementing Information Security programs particularly relating to designing, implementing and improving SOCs
- Continual ability to exhibit learning agility to quickly interpret and provide sound direction amongst areas of uncertainty; especially in cyber security domains
- Advance degree
- Multi-national experience in relevant disciplines
- Experience managing large, geographically diverse cyber workforce
- Experience leading independent research and development.
- Experience establishing external strategic partnerships
- Experience supporting merger and acquisition activity
- Understanding of corporate enterprise IT solutions
- Recognition of approaches necessary to achieve more cost-effective cyber-detect-defend capabilities.
- Relevant Professional Security Certifications
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age