O365 Collaboration Project Manager | Collaboration tools | Project Management We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office 365 Project Manager on a 6 month...
O365 Collaboration Project Manager | Collaboration tools | Project Management
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office 365 Project Manager on a 6 month initial contract basis in Central London. The role will be responsible for multiple work streams as part of the O365 Programme and will accountable for taking the projects from pilot phase through to full delivery.
- Experience of managing Microsoft O365 Teams implementation at on a global scale
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools e.g. Stream, Yammer, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Intranet, OneDrive, Delve, Graph, CRM Dynamics and associated tools such as Azure Information Protection
- Experience in coordinating and managing technology projects in large corporate organisations
- Enthusiastic and detail oriented with focus on producing high quality work.
- Experience taking the initiative and working proactively to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Industry recognized Project management certification (PMI, PRINCE2).
- An understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process / disciplines.
- Lead the project overall on a day to day basis
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and other core project documentation
- Monitor and track milestones striving to achieve committed targets
- Manage team members, coordinate activity with other PMs and team members cross geographies
- Manage and maintain an accurate RAID log
- Deliver high quality status reporting for senior management
- Develop pilot plans engaging with business areas and other parties as necessary
- Identify necessary updates from the pilot and incorporate into plans for full deployment
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age