Java DeveloperYou will have experience working as a professional software developer. You will be required to develop Spring-Boot/Camel based Java micro services based on existing...
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Java Developer to join their software team in central Manchester, utilising the latest Java and Web technologies. Working in a high performance, agile environment the team delivers software in two-week sprints, and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with expert colleagues from systems architecture, software testing, usability and project management.
You will be developing the back office systems that underpin smart transaction systems in bespoke products. You will be involved in development of new features, enhancements to existing functionality, defect investigation/resolution and design documentation. An eye for detail and focus on quality is required, using a test driven approach incorporating unit and integration testing of code.
- Experience of Java development (Java 1.6 or later preferred)
- Development Environment - Eclipse or NetBeans
- Experience of using the GIT source control system.
- Build tools - maven
- Unit and Integration testing
- Review code for conformance to coding guidelines
- Ability to re-design or re-factor code
- Show an awareness and understanding of software design, development and lifecycles
- Involved in the peer reviewing of designs
- Knowledge of Microservices and REST APIs
- Knowledge of NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch
To work for a forward thinking company who offer a great benefits and package including: 25 days' holidays (plus bank holidays) rising up to 30 days, contribution pension scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Additional benefits are available via the flexible benefits scheme.
If you are talented at what you do and are passionate about quality software development, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age