Enterprise Architect, BI West LondonMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Enterprise ArchitectThe key responsibilities for this role includes:Drive...
Enterprise Architect, BI - West London
My client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Enterprise Architect
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Drive and shape a Tech Enterprise Architecture Strategy which aligns to the Tech Strategy in supporting the business.
- Responsible for ongoing development of Target Architecture, gaining approval at relevant design boards and communicating the Target Architectures to stakeholders within the BU, across the Business area and rest of IT as appropriate.
- Works with peer groups to develop and deliver a transition plan to align current solutions to the desired Target Architecture.
- Directs architecture reviews of key solutions to ensure alignment with the Target Architecture and compliance with Global IT Standards.
- Liaises with IT Heads, Service Owners, IT Quality and Risk Management to ensure that Architectures, Standards and Services adhere to appropriate architectural constraints.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience with BI Tools such as Power BI and also Azure
- A strong background and track record in the successful design and delivery of production enterprise scale application solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - written & presentations, with an ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive change across a wide range of senior stakeholders with conflicting and changing requirements.
- Strong conceptual thinking, modeling, analytical and problem solving skills
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Enterprise Architect
To apply please contact:
0207 654 1117
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age