Security ArchitectMy client are looking for a Security Architect to be part of an organisation with a clear strategy to become a digital business and...
My client are looking for a Security Architect to be part of an organisation with a clear strategy to become a digital business and with an ambitious transformation agenda to enable them to give their customers the services, products and experiences that they have come to expect.
- Clear understanding of IT Security Strategies and Enterprise Level Security Architectures.
- Good knowledge and experience of Security Architecture in complex IT environments (analysing data, cyber-security architecture).
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of information risk concepts and principles.
- Experience of deploying applications and infrastructure into public cloud services, such as Azure, AWS and Oracle, as well as Windows and Linux platforms.
- Proven experience in Information Security areas, Identity and Access Management, Web Application Firewalls, Advance Malware detection/mitigation, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, Industry security hardening techniques, Monitoring, and Incident Response.
- Excellent familiarity with industry compliance and security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, cloud security, 10 Steps to Cyber Security.
- Experience in ethical hacking and forensic analysis would be advantageous
- Able to perform threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for new technologies
- Relevant or equivalent qualifications such as: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SCCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA), CCSP (Certificated Cloud Security Professional), CCSK (Certification of Cloud Security Knowledge).
- Understanding of architecture methodologies, e.g. TOGAF, SABSA
If you are an experienced cyber security professional and are looking to join a growing Security function within an Engineering group as a Security Architect, then please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age