AWS Cloud Developer/ NodeJS Developer 6 Month ContractBased in Stains, Occasional travel to London. An excellent opportunity has become available for an AWS Cloud Developer/...
AWS Cloud Developer/ NodeJS Developer
6 Month Contract
Based in Stains, Occasional travel to London.
An excellent opportunity has become available for an AWS Cloud Developer/ NodeJS Developer to join a exciting new project, based in Stains with some travel to London required.
- You will need experience working with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, Server-less apps, CloudFormation, EC2, DynamoDB, S3, Well Architected Framework)
- Experience with Node.js, highly required.
- Hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- Deploy production systems in AWS.
- Strong knowledge of Database and Database development tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL , AWS RDS, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB.
- Be one of the in-house AWS subject matter experts and coach teams on how to leverage AWS to make great software.
- Create software components, modules, integration's.
- Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance and security tests.
- Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints.
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns.
- Fluent in Git, understand branching strategies and reviewing code against best practices.
If this role is something you are interested in hearing more about please apply, or give me a call on 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age