UI Designer Permanent My client are looking for a UI Designer to be responsible primarily for the UI design of several key areas of our...
UI Designer - Permanent
My client are looking for a UI Designer to be responsible primarily for the UI design of several key areas of our website. You will work closely with UX designers and copywriters to deliver brilliant customer experiences. Although on a day to day basis, this role is primarily UI based, you will also have a chance to take on UX projects, and there are opportunities for development and rotation within the Digital Customer Experience team.
- Proven success in designing for mobile friendly websites, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Experience in a similar UX/UI design role
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments
- Sufficient technical know-how to hold effective conversations and debates with developers
- Comfortable with understanding and using data and customer feedback to guide design decisions
- Expertise using tools such as AxureRP, InVision, Sketch etc.
- Able to build prototypes and write test scripts to get user feedback
- Comfortable working at conceptual and detailed levels - adjusting techniques and approaches as necessary
If you have great attention to detail and are capable of working at speed and under pressure then please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age