Senior IT Security Consultants are required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to provide a wide range of IT Security Solutions to a range of...
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Security Consultant, to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skillset and develop your experience.
You will responsible for implementing solutions utilising industry- recognised and vendor best practices of the highest standard. To be successful in this role it will require someone to have Palo Alto Certifications - Configuration Engineer (ACE) and Network Security Engineer (PCNSE).
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that implementation and support issues are appropriately escalated to product manufacturers and that those problems are progressed in a timely manner.
- Maintain appropriate product certifications, an appropriate skill level and awareness of new products and product releases.
- Provide customer-facing written documentation for pre and post project delivery.
- Perform Proof of Concept for new technologies.
- Participate with creating Reference Architecture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of multiple vendor equipment and technologies
- Experience providing consultancy on Palo Alto Networks products
- A good working knowledge of Palo Alto next generation firewall features, such as App ID, threat prevention, file blocking, Wildfire and IDS
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding on how to implement and support the Panorama management platform
The Security Consultant role will be based in the Blackfriars in London and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Security Consultant that is looking for a new challenge then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age