Solutions DesignerOur Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Solutions Designer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial...
Data Solution Designer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Data Solution Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience with big data architectures and design patterns (Hadoop etc)
- Experience of logical and physical data modelling
- Ability to understand complex data requirements and challenge assumptions
- Self motivated willing to drive the work forward on their own initiative.
- Strong collaboration skills and an effective team player
- Capable of working within a changing environment where work priorities and specific requirements can be subject to change at short notice.
- Knowledge of the Project Lifecycle (e.g. P3M) Design Governance processes.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience of using industry standard models and tools
Should this Data Solution Designer position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age