Server Engineer BladeVodafone have an urgent requirement for a Server Engineer with Blade experience to join their team in Newbury on an initial 6 month...
Server Engineer - Blade
Vodafone have an urgent requirement for a Server Engineer with Blade experience to join their team in Newbury on an initial 6 month contract.
As the Server Engineer you will be working with other people on Vodafone UKs BMC Patching system. This includes day to day administration, adding new systems and users as well as contributing to strategy for the future. You will need to work with other parts of the business to plan and deploy changes in the environment and organise virtual teams of people to achieve your objectives.
You will also work with the Technology Security Department as a Server Engineer and contribute to help improve the way we operate as a Security Department.
- Day to Day support and admin of Patching systems.
- On-boarding of servers to the Patching system.
- Provide guidance and support to other teams for the integration of new environments and systems.
- Maintain documentation relating to Patching support and process.
Sills & Experiences required:
- Solid understanding of Technology Security Principles and the technologies that support them.
- Experience working on and administering BMC Patching system.
- Experience designing a Patching environment and deploying into an established environment.
- General experience of networking concepts relating to the deployment of Patching servers.
- Experience of managing large infrastructure environments in line with industry best practice.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age