Data warehouse analyst6 monthsEdinburghFinancial services clientKey skills:Configuration Management or Asset Management experience in FS or BankingTechnical business or data analysis experience in FS or BankingUnderstanding...
Data warehouse analyst
Financial services client
- Configuration Management or Asset Management experience in FS or Banking
- Technical business or data analysis experience in FS or Banking
- Understanding of data centres, cloud infrastructure and app/user/network/desktop inter-dependencies
- Data mining / Data sourcing / Gap analysis
- Experience & material involvement in analysing cross-divisional and cross platform integrations/migrations/transformations to provide decision making information
- Creative and innovative attitude to risk-averse solution building and problem solving
- Experience and exposure to large, complex and high-visibility implementations
- Establish and operate mechanisms to identify Implementation risks and initiate appropriate mitigating activities
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age