We are recruiting for an Applications Project Manager to join our financial services client in Edinburgh for a 6 month initial contract.This role is to...
We are recruiting for an Applications Project Manager to join our financial services client in Edinburgh for a 6 month initial contract.
This role is to support our financial clients team with their application migration to an on-premise Cloud platform.
- Work with our clients business reps to obtain list of what applications will remain in the organisation
- Work with the relevant app teams above to agreeo High level plan to 2020 ie. plan-on-a-page for all applicationso Cloud Platform placement, using the published Workload Placement Decision Tree.
- Work with all stakeholders to agree upfront easiest way to manage the application exit from a governance perspective. (Need to group up applications into sensible packages & progress through P3M)
- Support Prog Mgr with P3M process, documents, finance & governance for all apps
- Work with technical resources/ISA(s) to produce apps & obtain approval via Design Authority.
- Work with all app teams to track against and plan to deliver migration plans, including P3M progress, Development progress, testing requirements, etc.
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age