Security Service Manager6 monthsEdinburghThe primary objective of this role will be to improve the current model for Resource and Demand within a Security Architecture area...
Security Service Manager
The primary objective of this role will be to improve the current model for Resource and Demand within a Security Architecture area of our client. This will include driving efficiencies in process, team organisation, analysis and tools. As such, we are looking for a highly skilled service manager with demonstrable experience in managing high volume demand within a risk/control/security environment.
- To maintain a view of current and anticipated demand across core services, identifying potential resource shortfalls and peaks in demand so they can be proactively managed through proactive prioritisation or recruitment.
- To build a cross team current and future view of demand covering demand from services from the divisions and other Security functions.
- Produce reports, MI and analysis to enable the Manager and service leads to prioritise proactively and effectively, leading continuous prioritisation processes to enable transparent and informed decision making.
- Understand future demand from Business (Domains/Platforms), build a consolidated view to enable other Service Managers to plan ahead to maintain resources focussed on the address highest priorities. Assess demand vs current service delivery efficiency to anticipate any resource shortfalls (or excesses).
- Support service quality assurance processes as required to strive for and attain the highest levels of service delivery across all areas.
- Work with colleagues in Security to deliver against the Security Service Catalogue using agreed processes, maintaining internal and external documentation to enable consistency through engagement, triage and delivery.
- Develop processes to achieve consistent end to end engagement and delivery quality in line with the new way of working (Agile/DevOps)
- Develop, manage and report on service delivery metrics covering volumes, quality, cost and efficiency to measure the effectiveness of the delivery services in line with the new way of working (Agile/DevOps)
- Assess the MI and make recommendation to adjust services, increase efficiency and effectiveness on an ongoing basis in line with the new way of working (Agile/DevOps)
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age