UX Designer Edinburgh 4 months Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their Edinburgh based...
UX Designer - Edinburgh - 4 months
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled UX Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 4 month contract.
- Significant experience in supporting User Centred Design processes and creating material required to support effective user testing and concept communication.
- Must have an eye for detail and the ability to think creatively and laterally.
- Disciplined approach to User Centred Design.
- Comfortable presenting their work and the rationale behind it.
- Experienced in discussing and championing interface designs/thinking with developers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across all levels of an organisation with an ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Proficient with a range of interaction design and visualisation tools (e.g. Sketch, Azure, Photoshop, Invision)
- Friendly and inclusive attitude towards colleagues with an ability to explore and understand team dynamics.
- Delivery focused with good time management skills
- Knowledge of Human Computer Interaction or related filed is desirable
- Experience of designing for mobile and/or touch devices
- Practical experience of responsive design
- Practical experience of Agile delivery methods and teams strongly preferred.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age