We are looking for a Service Designer/ Service Architect to join a growing team based in Stains, on an exciting project.As part of the Service...
We are looking for a Service Designer/ Service Architect to join a growing team based in Stains, on an exciting project.
As part of the Service Design team you will:
- Design end to end IT services that are in line with enterprise architecture guidelines
- Ensure that solutions and designs include service definitions that are mapped to business services
- Represent service and operational owners in the design phases of any change
- Document service monitoring needs and solutions
- Specify non-functional requirements from a service perspective
- Works with the service introduction area to make sure operational needs are included in solution architecture and design phases of each change
- Makes sure operational readiness testing and training requirements are captured in all solution designs
- Ensures that all IS Operations teams that are impacted by a change are identified Planning Responsible for signing off service introduction and management scope for each change at each checkpoint (appropriate) prior to handover to operational readiness testing teams
- Support the definition of standards and design policies for the business solutions area in line with ITIL practices
- Responsible for producing Service Design Documentation for all assigned changes, including identification of training requirements Responsible for producing Operational Acceptance Criteria for all assigned changes, including the level of testing required
- Responsible for reviewing and signing off Requirements and Design documentation for all assigned changes, rejecting them when insufficient to allow an appropriate service design to be produced
- Responsible for defining the level of support required for a change and associated business critically
- Responsible for reviewing and signing off Service Transition Plans for all assigned changes
- Provide advisory level consultancy for specific projects and initiatives.
- Provide guidance and support to business analysis teams with respect to the specification of non-functional requirements
- Maintain contents of the NFR Framework such as standard NFRs
The role is a 6 month contract and will be based in Stains.
If this role is something you would be interested in please apply below, if you don't have a CV ready right now or want to have a talk in confidence please give me a call on 0203 909 5189.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age