Digital Channels IT ManagerAn IT Manager within the Digital Channels space is required to join a leading research-based pharmaceuticals company for a 6 month maternity...
Digital Studio Manager - Bristol - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Studio Manager to join their Bristol based team on a 6 month contract.
The main purpose of the role is to be the face of the Digital Studio. Continuing to build and cultivate the culture established within the studio, and developing the unique studio space to support the digital portfolio delivery
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of working in a Digital environment
- Natural ability to present to teams and host visitors/tours across a range of stakeholders including executives
- Ability to interact confidently at all levels, pro-active & outgoing
- Limited need for direction or supervision
- Ability to multitask and manage ever changing and often conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience working in Agile environment beneficial
Should this Digital Studio Manager position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age