C# Developer | Surrey | 6 Months We are currently recruiting for a C# Developer to join one of our clients in Reigate for a...
C# Developer | Surrey | 6 Months
We are currently recruiting for a C# Developer to join one of our clients in Reigate for a 6 month contract.
The essential skills/experience for this position are:
- Proficient in software development using C# .NET
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment: requirements capture and analysis, estimation, detailed software design, implementation, unit and system-level testing, installation and deployment, maintenance
- Experience with software engineering best practices: object-oriented design and implementation, design patterns, SOLID principles, Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies
- Experience with software development tools: IDE's, version control, test automation, continuous integration, defect and backlog management systems
- Must be excellent at client engagement
- Cant compromise on skills as this is the first contractor in a fully perm team. They want the perm guys to be able to learn something from them.
- Desktop and application development
- Machine learning and Data Processing
- Insurance Pricing Tool Radar
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age