Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Resourcer) Lorien Brand New Offices in Edinburgh Central Location Your new company: Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (2nd...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Agile Trainer to join their Edinburgh based team for 6 months initial contract.
What you'll do
You'll be delivering training on Agile and DevOps, potentially developing training material and agile coaching. Working closely with the bank wide learning teams, you'll develop a consistent Agile and DevOps learning curriculum to help drive the transformation and new ways of working.
You'll also be responsible for:
- The delivery of Agile related training to all levels
- Evaluating the success of each programme in line with bank wide policies and adapt as required
- Acting as an internal consultant, providing advice and guidance on implementing technology and behavioural change, communications and training to groups looking to introduce new or amended technologies or processes
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes in line with bank wide policies and modify content as required based on this feedback
The skills you'll need
You'll need proven experience working in an Agile team in a technology or business environment.
You'll also need:
- Excellent facilitation skills with the ability to motivate and engage learners
- Flexibility to work independently in a wide variety of circumstances
- Excellent customer facing interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age