Business Analyst Manufacturing EnvironmentMy client is a FTSE100 Company who are currently looking to recruit a Business AnalystThis role is to analyse and report business...
Business Analyst - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills/knowledge:
- Raising and supporting technical change and supporting implementations.
- Strong stakeholder management
- A desirable skill is AWS certification although this is not essential.
- Prince2 and Agile qualifications are also desirable.
- Technologies involved will be Unix, Citrix, Oracle, Web Application Interfaces, Networking and Windows.
- Projects requiring support will include Lotus to MS Office conversions, database upgrades, batch upgrades and mandatory archiving to support GDPR activities.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age